Wednesday, June 12, 2019

www.puppymatch.com

Browning
I am a will mannered gentleman who knows how to treat a lady.
I enjoy cuddling and will always walk by your side.  I'm now 
ready to start the next chapter of my life. 

Colt
I have a lot of energy and like to be spontaneous but I can also
be serious.  Looking for someone who will appreciate my
giving nature.  Preferably someone who wants to enjoy
each day and not rush through life. 

Hawken
I am an old school guy with old school values.  I am not too 
complicated.  I like to lay outside and look up at the stars. I'm a 
big fan of classic rock and all the favorites of the 60's through 90's! 
I am looking for my soulmate so I hope our paths cross soon. 

Joslyn
I am a quirky and fun loving girl! Always the life of the party
but I like to keep life simple.  Not too complicated,
no drama here! Live, Love, Laugh....that's my 
motto! If you are easy going and fun, let's connect!

Ruger
I am imaginative, creative and very loyal.  I love runs on the 
beach and good conversation. I enjoy family and friends.
Looking for someone who would enjoy being mine!

Smith
I have a great sense of humor and like to joke around. I enjoy fun
dinners out but just as  easily can stay home and cook a
great meal.  Love hitting the road and just seeing where that
day  takes me.  Let me know if I am your kind of guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment